Juice Cleansing activates the natural healing power of your body by flooding it with living enzymes and nutrients. Replacing solid foods with living juices gives your body the fuel it needs to restore balance and reach its true healing potential.
Each day we are inundated with toxic energy – from poor food choices to environmental pollution and stress. Toxins build up in the body over time body systems are slowed, and organs become inflamed and overstressed. Our bodies have to work overtime to digest and eliminate all the junk that accumulates. A juice cleanse provides the body with a much needed break from this digestive process, allowing blood to flow and energy to circulate. This is where the detox magic happens.
Your body will let you know when it’s time for a cleanse.
Here’s what to look for:
- Low energy
- Digestive issues
- Weight gain
- Stressed skin
- Mental fog
- Irritability – Mood swings
- Low immunities
Cleansing can benefit everyone; it allows our bodies a break from the routine digestion of solid foods so they may begin to deeply cleanse and repair. Juice cleansing enhances this process by providing us with perfect nourishment that keeps us energized and radiant.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- increase in energy
- radiant, youthful skin
- stronger immune system
- boost in metabolism
- weight loss
- regulated digestion
- more mindful eating habits
- mental clarity
- feeling and looking amazing!
With pure, clean juices as fuel, the body functions at an optimum level. You will begin to understand your body’s true messages, knowing when to refuel and when you have what you need. It becomes clear what is good for you and what will keep you thriving. There’s no going back!
There are as many ways to cleanse as there are people on this planet. At Rainbow Juices, we do not believe in a “one juice cleanse fits all” approach to cleansing – we help you create a cleanse that is as unique as you are .
- You choose one of three custom RJ Cleanses designed to support your unique cleansing needs.
- You decide how many days you wish to cleanse – a one-day jumpstart for your system or a longer detox intensive.
- We provide organic, cold-pressed juices to give you perfect nourishment while you flush out toxins and give your body a fresh new start.
Our bodies work hard for us every second of our lives. Give just a little love to your body, and experience what it can do for you!
Order Your Custom RJ Cleanse nowclick to order any + rj cleanse
Each day of your RJ Cleanse includes:
six 16oz Rainbow Juices
one 4oz detox tonic
Your juices are numbered 1-6 in a recommended order for each day of your cleanse. Drink one juice every 2 to 3 hours to ensure your body receives its complete daily nutrients. The detox tonic will boost your metabolism to an optimum rate to enhance your body’s natural detoxification process. Begin each day with a few ounces of the tonic, taken as a “shot” or sipped – it is very powerful and will work immediately to get your digestive and lymphatic systems moving for deep cleansing.
And remember to drink plenty of water every day. It’s the elixir of life!
The RJ Cleanse Experience:
Over the next few days, your Rainbow Juices Cleanse will flood your body with pure, living nutrients to cleanse and balance your entire system. You will experience a whole new connection with your body, learning to give it exactly what it needs. Here are our recommendations for the most beneficial cleansing experience:
Preparing for a cleanse is essential! Gracefully easing into your cleanse sets the pace for the most beneficial experience. Here are our recommendations to get you started:
3 – 5 days
- Begin hydrating! Drink 8 to 10 cups (8oz) of water every day. (This will be especially important DURING the juice cleanse as well). Herbal teas are great!
- Begin eliminating animal products at least 3 days before you start your cleanse.
- Avoid processed foods and refined starches (breads, pastas, etc). Eat only steamed or raw veggies and fruits for a full day or two before you begin your cleanse. Olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and spices are all ok.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeinated beverages.
- Introduce liquid meals during this time (broths, smoothies, juices). We can supply you with pre-cleanse juices at your request.
Your body gets to move away from solid foods for a while and begin feasting on living, healing juices. This break from constant digestion and elimination allows your body to shift into cleansing mode. Here’s some of the detox magic you may experience:
- Body functions will slow a bit, especially metabolism. it is important to drink your tonic to keep things flowing. movement is also a great help! taking a walk can always be uplifting and take your mind off of any first day funk you might be feeling.
- The first few days of the cleanse can be the biggest challenge. fatigue, headaches, and cloudiness are all normal in the beginning of your cleanse. the body is working hard to shed toxins quickly while maintaining balance. give your body time to adjust. breath deeply. drink lots of water. and trust in the wisdom of your body.
- The habits and culture of eating are still with us even when the food is gone; being full is a “heavy” stomach, meals have to be chewed. there is also emotional eating, food as a reward (or punishment). and so much of our time with friends and family is sharing a meal, having a drink. share what you are doing, let them in on your journey. you are setting a beautiful example for those you love.
You will be pushing your comfort zone to allow yourself to grow beyond learned behaviors and patterns that may not work for you anymore. this is an exciting space where you learn to really listen to your body and give it what it truly needs.
- The body regains balance and begins focusing all of its energy on cleansing. you may still experience some of the beginning cleansing systems, but they begin to phase out. you may have a lot of mucus, as the lungs are clearing, sinuses are draining and lymphs are flushing. all the pathways of the body begin to clear.
- Your body will start to dissolve fat cells, and fatty acids are releasing toxins directly into the bloodstream. fatigue and irritability are common. but know that your body is on point wit the detox.
- The colon is releasing a lot of buildup. colonics are very helpful in flushing the colon and relieving early cleanse discomfort.
Day 3 (4,5,6,…..)
- This is where the magic in the body happens. hunger begins to fade. your energy increases, the mind becomes clear. many people notice changes in your skin, your eyes, your attitude. embrace all of this goodness. know that you are filling your body with the best nutrients on the planet and setting yourself for a healthy and happy life.
- Chew your juice – activate digestive enzymes that help your body deeply cleanse
- Move! – sweating and moving energy in the body stimulates organs, releases toxins, and makes you feel great.
- Slough it off – many toxins are released through the skin. skin brushing and tongue scraping help open up these pathways (of elimination).
- Get comfortable – take a bath, have a massage, enjoy an herbal tea. relaxing and slowing down will calm your nerves and help the body receive.
- Find some quiet time – emotional cleansing is part of the healing process. old habits come up, along with guilt, fear, doubt, anger and frustration that have been stored in the body. these emotional memories need to surface so we can release the toxic energy once and for all. take time to meditate, journal, relax, find a quiet space to acknowledge your feelings and let them pass on.
- Love the process – your intentions are to care for yourself and heal, and that’s just what’s happening.
3 to … days
Slowly reintroduce solid foods into your diet. For the first few days, continue to have several juices as full meals or snacks, with whole fruits and veggies.
- After a few days, begin slowly incorporating whole grains back into your diet. Do this one grain at a time, beginning with gluten-free products.
- After 3 days, you can begin to reintroduce animal products. Really feel how these affect your energy levels.
- Remember, you just completely flushed and nourished your digestive system. You will quickly learn how your body reacts to specific foods by reintroducing them one at a time. Connect with your body on a whole new level. This experience can change your life.